Friday 15 July 2022

Home made Hot and Spicy Green Pepper Sauce


 This is what my first ever Hot Green Pepper Sauce looked like yesterday when I had finished.  I've yet to decorate the outside with a little script with my market.  I did not take exact weights etc, but if you would like to have a broad idea on how to made your very own version, go ahead.  I have written guideline on my other blog. When I made this again, which I am sure to, I'll make a note of weights, and write up a recipe for another post on this blog.  

3 comments:

  1. Mrs. S!! You are Brilliant! This shall be prepared!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Let me know what you think of it, Mr Smith, when you have made it. Remember to adjust the seasoning amounts of chilli and lime to your liking. I put spare bottles, jars in the freezer by the way.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This shall be consumed in a timely manner! No freezing necessary.

    ReplyDelete